How to find Sedalia's Katy Depot
The Sedalia Katy Depot is located about six blocks east of downtown Sedalia. It is easily accessible by vehicle, bicycle, or Amtrak train.
- From Highway 50 go to Hancock Street. Turn north to Third Street and turn west to the Katy Depot.
- From South Highway 65 go to Third Street and turn east (right). The Katy Depot will be located on your right about 24 blocks down.
- From North Highway 65 take the 765 exit which becomes Ohio Avenue. Take Ohio Avenue to Third Street and turn east (left). The Katy Depot will be located on your right about six blocks down, on the southeast corner of Third and Thompson Streets.
By Amtrak train:
- Amtrak trains stop at the Sedalia station (corner of Ohio Avenue and Pacific Street). This area is currently under construction. Please call us at 660-826-2932 for directions to the Katy Depot.
- There is parking West of the Depot on Thompson Street and in the Katy Trail State Park lot off of Fifth, East of the Depot. RV?s are asked to use the East parking lot. Motor coaches will find a drop off area on Thompson Street and are asked to park the motor coach in the East parking lot. Parking is free.
Katy Trail Parking: